demos
forum
pricing
faq - Frequently asked Questions
contact
partners
Mastering Glossary

more...
In case you would like to begin mastering with us, please click this button, fill out the contact-form and we will get back to you with your personal account for up/downloading and detailed instructions about the whole procedure.
Musicstudio

XARC Mastering

Forum

Forum

View previous topic - View next topic  
matt ira

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: preperation of tracks. Reply with quote

hi all a xarc,

i own my own recording studio, and after reading your testimonials and listening to your demo's, i'm considering recomending your work to the bands i record. what i'd like to know is:

1) what sort of volume level you prefer the tracks to be at, or any other preperatory requirements i should be aware of

and 2) as i have only recently got my studio off the ground, could you give me honest feedback on my recording techniques etc?

thank you
matt ira chapman
metheringham music factory.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Lorenz @ XARC Mastering
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matt Ira,

first I wish you a Happy New Year and welcome to XARC Mastering Smile It would be a pleasure to working with you in the future.

To your questions; As mentioned at http://www.xarcmastering.com/services/, consultation is always included. This means that I will first listen to your mix and if needed give tips on what to do different until "we are there" and can begin with the mastering.

Apart from the detailed instructions and your personal account that you will receive after you´ve filled out and sent the contact-form at http://www.xarcmastering.com/contact, you can have a look here http://www.xarcmastering.com/faq/#q9 on how to prepare your mixes for the mastering.

Thank you and please let me know if I can be of further help.

Cheers,
Lorenz
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
matt ira

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi lorenz,

well, i have to say, your work is outstanding.great communications and good advice, finally got off my backside and got stuff mastered, the results are outstanding. thank you.

matt-ira chapman
scorpion recording/rehearsal
(formally m.m.f.)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Lorenz @ XARC Mastering
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matt,

thank you for the very friendly words! I appreciate it and it was a pleasure to working with you as well. The more glad am I that we already can working together again on your next project.

Until these days... Regards,
Lorenz
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XARC Mastering - The Online Mastering Studio - Outstanding Audio Mastering Online Forum Index -> Everything About Mastering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: