demos
forum
pricing
faq - Frequently asked Questions
contact
partners
Mastering Glossary

more...
In case you would like to begin mastering with us, please click this button, fill out the contact-form and we will get back to you with your personal account for up/downloading and detailed instructions about the whole procedure.
Musicstudio

XARC Mastering

Forum

Forum

View previous topic - View next topic  
Ugur Dogan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Testimonial from Ugur Dogan Reply with quote

" It has been totally the first time experience to set a final mix and of course the mastering. At first i taught my final mix would not be acceptable and wondered what i should do to set it right. I taught totally and also accepted a little bit that a bad final mix should result in a bad mastering without blaming the mastering process of course.
Lorenz Vauck suprised me by accepting my final mix. I was amazed and knew he had such an experience where he could solve every problem, which I taught never, is acceptable.
The first approval master was great but was my fault of describing and not giving him a song-example. At this point i taught whatever i explain and whatever song-example i could give he had not many alternatives to change the total sound. I tried to explain and gave a song-example how it should sound like and he made that miracle and suprized me total with his second approval master. At this point Lorenz Vauck had proven me how broad his experience and his mastering processes where. It was great to see how he could totally change from the first to the second approval master.
He has proven me the wonders of his profession. It felt like he is a wizard with a magical stick and could give whatever you wished of him. I truly believe this and is the only address for me to knock on for all my albums for the future.
My demo will also be on this site and even you think it's not the right sound for the mastered version, believe me he can change it to whatever master you wish of him.

Thank you XARC and thank you my wizard..... Lorenz Vauck. "

Uğur Doğan, All-round Producer, Turkey, www.meditoliamusic.com[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XARC Mastering - The Online Mastering Studio - Outstanding Audio Mastering Online Forum Index -> XARC Mastering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: