demos
forum
pricing
faq - Frequently asked Questions
contact
partners
Mastering Glossary

more...
In case you would like to begin mastering with us, please click this button, fill out the contact-form and we will get back to you with your personal account for up/downloading and detailed instructions about the whole procedure.
Musicstudio

XARC Mastering

Forum

Forum

View previous topic - View next topic  
Lorenz @ XARC Mastering
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: XARC Celebrates First Anniversary, Offers Holiday Gift Reply with quote

XARC Mastering, the world's first Internet-centric mastering studio, is celebrating its first anniversary.

Lorenz Vauck, XARC's founder, jokes: "We aren't planning any extravagant parties -- besides, we're simply far too busy for that -- but we're certainly celebrating our successes!"

It looks like Lorenz has plenty of reasons to celebrate –- Autumn has proved to be yet another impressive season for XARC, which continues to experience explosive growth in its worldwide client base.

XARC has recently reached the 450 client mark, and continues to build on its already spectacular track record. Many additional before/after demos, representing a broad sampling of XARC's more recent work, have been added to their website at http://www.xarcmastering.com/demos/

For Lorenz, XARC's first year of business has been both a humbling and gratifying experience: "I can truly say that I'm almost euphoric; it's really been a life-changing experience -- and one I never expected when I left the off-line mastering business to start XARC Mastering. I continue to do the work I love, while having the unprecedented opportunity of working with literally hundreds of wonderful musicians. I am truly humbled by the patronage and support I continue to receive."

Very exciting new projects as of late have included producing masters for both 'Corneille,' a famous Rwandan-Canadian R&B/Pop/World artist (http://www.corneilleonline.com/), and for 'Émily,' from Star Academy Canada.

Her new single and album have been named "Légende Urbaine."

Lorenz also reports on other XARC projects from all over the international music scene: "As well as the Canadian projects, people should 'listen up' for the mastering we did for Noztra, a USA-based Reggaeton artist who is now producing the first 50,000 copies of his new album 'Ya Ain't Ready' and the work we did for the #1 Estonian boy-group 'Soul Militia,' on their album 'Silence Before the Storm.'

XARC is pleased to report that all of these artists are quickly flying up the charts!

Also of note is that attention has again been focused on XARC Mastering itself; Lorenz was very pleased to conduct a recent interview with Digital Music Maker SE #8, a UK-based magazine. He was featured along with several other mastering engineers.

Adding to this exciting news is that XARC's homepage now features an easy-to-use pricing estimate calculator. The previous pricing system was replaced in October, with a new system that improves fairness to its clients. The estimate calculator at http://www.xarcmastering.com/rates/, being based on this new pricing system, enables rapid production of current estimates for XARC's mastering services. In addition, mixing tips and consultation are also available.

Lorenz explains: "The mixing stage plays an extremely important role in ensuring only the best quality results in mastering. To ensure my customers' total happiness, I want to make sure everything is perfect before mastering is started, so that we can achieve the best results possible."

Lorenz continues: "It's all part of our enduring commitment to delivering tracks of only the very highest quality, in an environment of exceptional flexibility and at an extremely reasonable price point. We're simply not happy until our customers are happy, and we do everything that we can to match our clients' commitment to their own work."

Although Lorenz and his team will continue to be working very hard through December, they gratefully pause to wish all XARC clients the very warmest and happiest possible holiday Season, and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

Finally, in light of the holiday season, XARC Mastering is also offering a holiday gift to both new and current clients: a 10-Euro discount on any one mastering project. (To be eligible, the discount, which can only be applied once, must be redeemed on or before the 31h of January, 2005). To take advantage of this special offer, simply mention code XARC-CP0412 when making mastering arrangements.

XARC Mastering – How Does Your Music Sound?

For more information on XARC Mastering please visit http://www.xarcmastering.com/

Media Contact: press@xarcmastering.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XARC Mastering - The Online Mastering Studio - Outstanding Audio Mastering Online Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: