demos
forum
pricing
faq - Frequently asked Questions
contact
partners
Mastering Glossary

more...
In case you would like to begin mastering with us, please click this button, fill out the contact-form and we will get back to you with your personal account for up/downloading and detailed instructions about the whole procedure.
Musicstudio

XARC Mastering

Forum

Forum

View previous topic - View next topic  
Lorenz @ XARC Mastering
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: XARC Mastering Just Keeps on Doing It! Reply with quote

XARC Mastering the world’s first Internet specifically designed online mastering studio added another 50 clients this month (March) making their total rise to 200 and the countries they are now working in expands to 25 or more than 15% of all countries globally.

The company that is not yet six months old are also featured in many major audio and production magazines including Mix in their Audio Innovations Supplement and One to One, where they appear alongside such luminaries as Bob Ludwig.

XARC Mastering also are featured on over 200 musician/recording and production sites across the globe.

If that wasn’t enough, their latest project for Motown Records songwriting and performance legend Michael B Sutton has just breakout on Billboard’s dance club play chart at Number 3!!

Here’s what Michael had to say about XARC Mastering: "I would like to say that after spending a small fortune at mastering studios in the area, I was contemplating doing it myself. One day scrolling the Internet I ran across an ad about online mastering and at first I thought that it wouldn't work. But I decided to give it a try with my dance single.

“I must say that I am very pleased, not only with the sound quality and punch my songs have now, but that it was also affordable. I will be coming back to XARC Mastering!

My new release "I Wanna Sex You" mastered at XARC Mastering is already a #3 breakout on the billboard dance club play chart and we hope to be having a chart position within a few weeks!"

Michael B. Sutton is a producer, artist songwriter and label head of Little Dizzy Records in Sherman Oaks, CA USA. He has over two decades of seasoned experience in the music industry, including seven years as a staff producer and writer for Motown Records. Over the years, Mr. Sutton has composed and produced music for Michael Jackson, Smokey Robinson, Diana Ross, Dionne Warwick, Anita Pointer and Pat Boone to name a few”

Contact Michael B. Sutton at http://www.michaelbsutton.com

Quite a track record for such a young company – don’t you think?

So what is it that makes XARC Mastering quite so special?

It could be the competitive pricing.

It could be the flexibility and speed of working online with a secure server.

It could be the “hear what we have done and before you pay for it” service (and no-one has ever not paid)

But the one thing it absolutely has to be, is the superb sonic quality of the work that is hailed by everyone that has used the service as world class.

XARC Mastering – How Does Your Music Sound?
For more information on XARC Mastering please go to: www.xarcmastering.com

Media contact: Kevin Fetterplace
Mojo Working International
Kevin@Mojoworking.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XARC Mastering - The Online Mastering Studio - Outstanding Audio Mastering Online Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: