demos
forum
pricing
faq - Frequently asked Questions
contact
partners
Mastering Glossary

more...
In case you would like to begin mastering with us, please click this button, fill out the contact-form and we will get back to you with your personal account for up/downloading and detailed instructions about the whole procedure.
Musicstudio

XARC Mastering

Forum

Forum

View previous topic - View next topic  
valeriocalisse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: Great Job!! Reply with quote

I'm a musician and producer, active in Italy at in LA. DOne so many mastering during my work in LA, in London, Milan and Bologna. I'm ery happy of the work with Lorenz. He is a great professionist, he likes his work and know how to do it. He Master my album of the artist Nayked Naike Rivelli, and the sound is exactly as I wanted. Big, strong and extremly coherent, although the tracks on the album are pretty different between each others.
Thanks Lorenz for your work.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XARC Mastering - The Online Mastering Studio - Outstanding Audio Mastering Online Forum Index -> XARC Mastering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: