demos
forum
pricing
faq - Frequently asked Questions
contact
partners
Mastering Glossary

more...
In case you would like to begin mastering with us, please click this button, fill out the contact-form and we will get back to you with your personal account for up/downloading and detailed instructions about the whole procedure.
Musicstudio

XARC Mastering

Forum

Forum

View previous topic - View next topic  
derekclegg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: RE: FW: Approval Ready :) Reply with quote

I did not get your email last week for some reason. Although, when I got home from work on friday I logged into the website to be pleasantly surprised to find the final master approval. I have been listening to them all weekend and I am once again blown away with your work. Great spread of the intruments and a wonderful job salvaging my non-existant bass without compromising the top end. Actually enhancing the top end and cutting down on some of the sharper frequencies I had at times up top (mostly vocally). I had some notes on a couple songs, only on 2, but I think that was my none fresh ears, because by the end of the weekend there was not 1 thing that I didn't love. I also loved the volume. It really holds true to the dynamics of the songs that I was trying to create. You did such a good job on some of the more rock'n songs. I thought you hired a new drummer and bass player and re-recorded the parts. I mean kudos on thickening up the bass, kick, and snare. I don't know what the new tools are, but it sounds incredible and I can't wait to get it released. Thanks again, worth every penny.

Derek

www.derekclegg.com
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XARC Mastering - The Online Mastering Studio - Outstanding Audio Mastering Online Forum Index -> XARC Mastering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: