demos
forum
pricing
faq - Frequently asked Questions
contact
partners
Mastering Glossary

more...
In case you would like to begin mastering with us, please click this button, fill out the contact-form and we will get back to you with your personal account for up/downloading and detailed instructions about the whole procedure.
Musicstudio

XARC Mastering

Forum

Forum

View previous topic - View next topic  
dgrundy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Get What You Pay For Reply with quote

Lorenz Vauck, chief engineer at XARC Mastering is one of the most patient online people I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with. His name has proven to carry weight in this flaky industry as I have received a couple of glowing raves about his work as it pertains to my music and others'. I have been creating music since the 70s and always knew mastering could make a difference to my art, but I didn't know how. So I did my research and learned that mastering indeed could make a difference --but all mastering is not the same. Equipment and Experience are the key. Lorenz has made it very easy for the busy, distracted musician to understand more than just the basics regarding mastering with his comprehensive website and effective and easy to use delivery tools, not to mention his detailed responses to my questions and concerns. I am always waiting anxiously to hear whether I need to go back to the drawing board with regard to my mixes and I follow Lorenz's advice to the letter, much to my advantage, each chance I get. His method is precise and the price reasonable considering the quality. I feel he may need some help in the studio so as to reduce his turnaround times, but that is only a marker of his success to date. In terms of audio, Lorenz is a true practitioner of the black art of audio mastering. He puts the mixes I give him into another realm of audio quality and provides the perspective I need so that I too can create top quality work. The hooks ring out and each high and low is tweaked to the nth degree making my sound as original and true to my ideas as it can be. I run a web radio station at indie-unsigned.com and I depend on Lorenz's multi-format mp3 outputs to make my songs sound great at 64k and 128k all at no extra charge. If I haven't said it already, Lorenz is the best and with him you truly do get what you pay for.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XARC Mastering - The Online Mastering Studio - Outstanding Audio Mastering Online Forum Index -> XARC Mastering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: