demos
forum
pricing
faq - Frequently asked Questions
contact
partners
Mastering Glossary

more...
In case you would like to begin mastering with us, please click this button, fill out the contact-form and we will get back to you with your personal account for up/downloading and detailed instructions about the whole procedure.
Musicstudio

XARC Mastering

Forum

Forum

View previous topic - View next topic  
helgec

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Vise Menn Testimonial Reply with quote

We had already decided to have the album mastered at a proper masteringhouse, and the plan was to be present at the masteringhouse when the mastering was done, so that we could monitor the work and give our input along the way. Then I came across XARC mastering and was thrilled by the idea of just submitting the album over the internet, also the procedure of receiving approval masters along the way so that we could ask for changes to make the final master suit our taste, seemed very attractive.
Of course I read the testimonials, and they all seemed very positive, so we decied to give it a try.
I am pleased to say that my testimonial will also be a positive one. Working with Laurence Vauck has been a very pleasent experience. He obviously knows his art and is passionate about it. He is polite but at the same time he is honest, and will give you his opinion when needed. He always responds quickly to your requests, and his work rate is impressive.
Sending the files back and forth through the internet was no problem at all, and everything worked flawlessly.
We are very happy with the result, and for everyone looking for a professional mastering sevice online, XARC is recommended.

Helge Corneliussen, Vise Menn
www.visemenn.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XARC Mastering - The Online Mastering Studio - Outstanding Audio Mastering Online Forum Index -> XARC Mastering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: