demos
forum
pricing
faq - Frequently asked Questions
contact
partners
Mastering Glossary

more...
In case you would like to begin mastering with us, please click this button, fill out the contact-form and we will get back to you with your personal account for up/downloading and detailed instructions about the whole procedure.
Musicstudio

XARC Mastering

Forum

Forum

View previous topic - View next topic  
Brahmasonic (Nikhil)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: Testimonial from Brahmasonic Reply with quote

Before I found XARC mastrering, I was working hard at my sound recording studio to master my album. Being the owner of a sound recording studio, I hoped to believe it was possible to master the album myself, with the help of a talented sound engineer. We used the Waves L2 plugin as a Limiter, and experimented with the Waves C4 as a multiband EQ / compressor. However hard we tried, there was always something missing. I then decided that I must send my project to a "proper" mastering house and decided to give a very prestigious mastering house in New York a shot. They did one song for free but I was still not happy with the results. I happened to discover XARC by doing a google search. The rates seemed too good to believe so I sent my project to Lorenz who to my relief did wonders within a matter of one week. I got exactly the sound that I was looking for. Thank You Lorenz! Your service is truly valuable in every way. I will continue to Support XARC and sugget XARC to anyone looking to get a super professional mastering job done in a short time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XARC Mastering - The Online Mastering Studio - Outstanding Audio Mastering Online Forum Index -> XARC Mastering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: