demos
forum
pricing
faq - Frequently asked Questions
contact
partners
Mastering Glossary

more...
In case you would like to begin mastering with us, please click this button, fill out the contact-form and we will get back to you with your personal account for up/downloading and detailed instructions about the whole procedure.
Musicstudio

XARC Mastering

Forum

Forum

View previous topic - View next topic  
Eric_B.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: My experience with XARC Mastering Reply with quote

I found out about XARC a few years ago on the internet, while looking for a mastering service.
I was looking for alternatives for the one available in Quebec.

Funny thing is, when I checked out XARC's website I knew artists from Canada that their CD had been mastered at XARC.

One of these artist's album was produced by a friend of mine. I contacted my Producer friend about his experience with XARC. And he basically told me; XARC Mastering is the best in the world, and no one masters music like XARC in Montreal, Canada.

He also told me that he pretty much tried all the mastering houses in Montreal, some in New York and even LA, and was disappointed every time.
Needless to say, I was sold!

Now here is my experience with Xarc Mastering;

I found Lorenz Vauck at XARC Mastering to be very generous with his time and expertise. He gave us guidance, as well as many suggestions and advices throughout the whole process of getting our CD ready for Mastering. Lorenz is also a very patient man. No question is too silly for Lorenz.

Our First CD was recorded in various locations, sometimes with very little or sometimes with a lot of equipment, and by several Technicians. Needless to say that, the source material was very inconsistent, so was the resulting final mixes of the 10 songs.

Lorenz took the sound quality of our CD to the next level. He gave it the professional touch. He made it sound as if everything was recorded during a single session, under the same conditions for every song. Lorenz mastering work on Bad Boyz Boogie first CD yield a professional result that everyone involved in the project is very, very pleased with.

I am very happy to have decided to go with Xarc for the mastering of our CD, and very happy with our Mastered result, so is every members of the band Bad Boyz Boogie. I've already recommended Xarc to other musicians.

For my next project I will, no doubt about it, go with Lorenz at Xarc Mastering for my music mastering needs.

Thanks for your outstanding work Lorenz.

Co-Producer and Mixer for Bad Boyz Boogie

http://www.badboyzboogie.net
http://www.myspace.com/badboyzboogie
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=707819332#/pages/Bad-Boyz-Boogie/8556352117
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XARC Mastering - The Online Mastering Studio - Outstanding Audio Mastering Online Forum Index -> XARC Mastering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: