demos
forum
pricing
faq - Frequently asked Questions
contact
partners
Mastering Glossary

more...
In case you would like to begin mastering with us, please click this button, fill out the contact-form and we will get back to you with your personal account for up/downloading and detailed instructions about the whole procedure.
Musicstudio

XARC Mastering

Forum

Forum

View previous topic - View next topic  
The Scratch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: More praise Reply with quote

Well, pretty much as every other post here, all I can say is what a great job Lorenz has managed to do with our music & what a pleasure he has been to deal with.

We made the whole process as tricky as possible by not allowing enough time for any adjustment.The "approval master" also had to be the "final master"
Also the tracks were very varied in sound & quality & didn't really gel together very well.
Fortunately Lorenz's judgement was pretty much spot on for all the tracks & we've ended up with an album that we are very happy with rather than just a selection of tracks.
Had we had another week or 2 to feedback & have a few alterations made then I'm sure the result could only have been even more to our liking.

What really makes Xarc stand out from the rest of the online mastering houses (apart from quality of work) is the way in which Lorenz is totally accessible by mail throughout the process & always as helpful as he can be.

Really I can find no fault with the services of Xarc.....I wish turnaround could have been a little quicker, but the results were well worth the wait.

http://www.myspace.com/thescratch
Back to top View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XARC Mastering - The Online Mastering Studio - Outstanding Audio Mastering Online Forum Index -> XARC Mastering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: