demos
forum
pricing
faq - Frequently asked Questions
contact
partners
Mastering Glossary

more...
In case you would like to begin mastering with us, please click this button, fill out the contact-form and we will get back to you with your personal account for up/downloading and detailed instructions about the whole procedure.
Musicstudio

XARC Mastering

Forum

Forum

View previous topic - View next topic  
sleepwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Again notable mastering service Reply with quote

Well it's not only the Artists who follow some development and gain experience. The same is happening with Lorenz Vauck (Xarc Mastering). The recent projects I've worked with him exceed my expectations. The master is more brilliant than before, has more depth and makes you to dive into the sound. I am extremerely happy with my Single - "A Tear for Kursk", where Lorenz, makes the orchestra to sound more realistic than ever. I have never presumed that is possible with this material I gave to him.

"Great mastering for expensive prize" - good or not? I think that the best services are the espensive ones. You will never regret, if you spend more money for your music, especially with Xarc - Every peny is deserved!!!

For everyone wants to get in touch with the lastest mastered material, can proceed to my homepage: www.sleepwalker-music.com

Take care and makes great music Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XARC Mastering - The Online Mastering Studio - Outstanding Audio Mastering Online Forum Index -> XARC Mastering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: